September is drawing to a close, and that means it’s time for InstaMonth once again! So much exciting stuff happened this month. Here are the highlights from my life and work as a Philadelphia stationery designer, from left to right:
1. Love this quote on my cup from Starbucks!
2. Happy wedding day to Steph and Dave! These two were married on September 6th at the Independence Seaport Museum in Philadelphia, PA.
3. Kristin and Kyle were also married on September 6th, although their wedding was all the way in Woodridge, IL at the Seven Bridges Golf Club. Congratulations, you guys!
4. I’m super excited about this one: A sneak peek of a styled shoot that I participated in! It was in Florida, and I got to work with some stellar vendors. I designed a wedding invitation and menus for this shoot–I hope to post more about it soon!
5. These are some gold glitter envelope liners I made for another styled shoot. Can’t wait to post about it!
6. It’s official: I made the Philly Hot List’s best Philadelphia stationery designer category… and finished as Runner Up! It feels so great to have so many people appreciate my work. Thanks again to everyone who voted!
7. Some more stuff for that styled shoot: gold glitter-tipped black feathers. Aren’t these cool?
8. Styled shoots are so much fun! Here is a sneak peek of the stationery for the one that we held at the Knowlton Mansion. Again, so many talented vendors on this one. I can’t wait to show you more!
12. Julia and Jay’s wedding was so gorgeous! Here is the post that I made about it earlier this week.
13. Love this rustic floral lace wedding invitation that I recently created. White ink was printed on kraft paper.
That’s it for now! Once again, I invite you to follow me on Instagram–I’m always posting interesting stuff about my life and new projects I’m working on.