March brought us spring (and winter’s last hurrah…) It brought so many great things for April Lynn Designs, too! Here’s what I was up to on Instagram this past month. From left to right:
1. March was such a weird month for weather in Southeastern Pennsylvania. I took this snapshot of the freshly fallen snow from the beginning of this month. It’s pretty, but I am ready for spring!
2. Thanks to WeddingLovely for posting one of our wedding invitation suites on Instagram! This rustic, floral invitation was styled by Kate Farley Design and photographed by Ashley Bartoletti Photography.
3. We were able to interview Ashley of Ashley Bartoletti Photography earlier this month! We’re so thankful for her time, and for all she has done to support April Lynn Designs. Here’s to working together on tons more weddings and shoots in the future!
4. Abby and Warner’s Real Wedding took place at the rustic Bally Spring Inn. Their gold and teal invitations matched their escort cards, and I also designed a framed message in teal explaining that in lieu of favors, they’d be making donations to the Bucks County Children’s Advocacy Center. Thanks to Chorus Photography for the fantastic photos!
5. Happy St. Patrick’s Day : )
6. My friend Megan and her sister, Sarah, just started an event planning business. I got to design the All You Need Events logo and their shimmery business cards. I just love the palette for their branding–mint green, purple, teal, bubblegum pink, and powder blue.
7. I couldn’t wait to post pictures from this Real Wedding! Stephanie and Dave’s wedding was Philadelphia-themed from the invitation to the table numbers. Thanks to Werth Photography for this photo of their Philadelphia skyline wedding program fans!
8. Happy wedding day to Amanda and Ross! They were married at the Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
That’s it for March. Follow me on Instagram to see what comes up next month!