Welcome to InstaMonth June! What a month it’s been. I spent the tail end of it on a road trip to Indianapolis, St Louis, Kansas City, Minneapolis, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Chicago, Cleveland and Pittsburgh. I still have time to recap June on Instagram, though! Here’s what I was up to this month from left to right starting from the top left corner:
1. “Do what you love, love what you do” is a motto that I live by! I love my work as a Philadelphia custom stationery designer, and I plan on doing it for a very long time.
2. Custom stationery is all about the details. This is a sneak peek of gold foil stamping on one of my invitations. You’ll be seeing these beauties soon!
3. I posted about Julia and Jay’s wedding invitation suite earlier this month. Their wedding color was bright pink, which I used for their names and a glittery bellyband. Congratulations again, you guys!
4. Another sneak peek of a beautiful invitation suite that I snuck a shot of during last month’s InstaMonth. I made these for Rebecca and Paul, who got married on April 26th, and I was so excited to get these images of my work from Ashley Bartoletti Photography! It was like Christmas morning. Credit also goes to Kate Farley Design for helping me with florals and also styling my work.
5. Congratulations to Janie and Daniel! Their vineyard wedding took place on June 6th, 2014.
6. Happy Father’s Day to all you dads out there!
7. Happy wedding day to Shannon and Jeremy! Their date was June 21st, and their red and navy invitations had a custom monogram.
8. Evamarie and Matthew blessed their marriage on June 27th, 2014. These gold and blush pink invitations were accented with rhinestones!
9. Happy wedding day to Jeanine and Nick! They celebrated at the Cescaphe Ballroom in Philadelphia and their white invitations were blind letter pressed, foil stamped and wrapped in lace, glitter, and tied with a sleek black ribbon.
Until next month, follow me on Instagram!