July is officially over, which means it’s time for InstaMonth! I’m recapping everything I posted on Instagram in the past month, which included lots of pretty stationery. Here’s a bit about everything I posted, starting from the top and going left to right:
1. Kyle and Chris’s zoo-themed save the date was too cute! I’m so excited to start working on their invitations for their wedding in November.
2. Here’s another look at Stephanie and Eric’s Hotel Monaco-inspired pocketfold wedding invitation. They got married at the boutique hotel, whose decor makes prominent use of the cloverleaf pattern that is on these invitations in lavender. Such great colors for a May wedding!
3. How sweet is this? I love receiving thank you cards I designed in the mail from clients 🙂 You might recognize the sea green and brown lace motif from Danyelle and Nick’s save the dates that I posted about a while back–I can’t wait to share their invitations with you!
4. Happy wedding day to Liz and Jon! They celebrated at the Hyatt at Penn’s Landing on July 12th.
5. Congratulations to Meagan and Tommy! I designed both save the dates and invitations for this couple. They were married in Notre Dame.
6. Rebecca and Paul’s wedding invitation suite was so special. It featured custom illustrations by the groom himself!
7. Kate and John had such a beautiful wedding! I designed their invitations as well as a bunch of day-of stationery for them in silver and hot pink. I was so excited to get to see photos of their special day, courtesy of Melania Marta Photography.
8. Andrea and Peter, congratulations and happy wedding day! They got married on July 26th at the Lake House Inn in Perkasie, PA.
9. Finally, Michelle and Joe’s elegant wedding invitation suite, done in black and dark red. These two were married at the Talamore Country Club on May 3rd.
Until next month, everyone! Follow me on Instagram to see what I’m up to in the meantime.