February is the shortest month, but it was full of all kinds of excitement! Here are some of the highlights from my past month on Instagram:
1. Debbie and Terry’s rustic wedding was at the Willow Creek Winery in Cape May. Their invitations were decorated with dark purple Queen Anne’s lace and dandelions!
2. Happy Valentine’s Day! Here’s a romantic (and heart-shaped!) word cloud in celebration of the lovers’ holiday.
3. Lauren and Ashley’s wedding at the Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park was photographed by Wojtaszek Weddings. I designed their programs and their escort cards, as well as their custom wedding invitations.
4. Alison and Guillaume’s bilingual save the date used strawberry ice, a shade introduced in the Pantone spring 2015 palette. They will be married at Alison’s parents’ home in Philadelphia on May 9th, 2015.
5. Kerry and Steven’s winery wedding invitation was perfect for their Sonoma, California wedding! They were married at Casa Sebastiani on October 18th, 2014.
6. Simona and Travest’s save the date magnet featured engagement photos by Melissa Kelly Photography. They’re getting married in Philadelphia on May 29th, 2015.
That’s it for February’s InstaMonth post!