What a year it’s been for me as a Philadelphia stationery designer! I’ve been having so much fun looking back over all the projects I was a part of throughout 2014. It’s time for the final InstaMonth post of this year! Here’s what I was up to in December on Instagram, from left to right:
1. Pantone’s 2015 color of the year: Marsala! I can’t wait to use this shade in my designs in the coming year.
2. We were published in Munaluchi Bride Magazine’s fall 2014 issue. This styled shoot featured a gothic-chic vibe, inspired by the movie Maleficent. I worked alongside several amazing vendors, including Tiffany Chalk Events, SYPhotography, Lily V. Events and Desserts by Dana.
3. Love looking at my beautiful Christmas tree. I hope everyone who celebrates had a lovely holiday!
4. Abby and Warner’s gold thermography wedding invitation was elegant, yet still simple and modern.
5. My work with Stephanie and Dave was featured on It’s A Bride’s Life, a by-brides for-brides wedding blog. Steph, aka Miss Romantic Bride, wanted a Philadelphia-themed wedding invitation for her and Dave’s wedding. It featured the city’s skyline and an adorable map of landmarks, including their venue: the Independence Seaport Museum!
6. Evamarie and Matt’s real wedding also featured a few of Philadelphia’s finest ceremony and reception venues. They were married at the Fairmount Water Works, and held their reception at the Crystal Tea Room. Thanks again to the fabulous Faith West Photography for these photos!
7. In lieu of sending holiday cards, we created a digital one this year! Happy holidays, everybody : )
8. Happy wedding day to Joscelyne and Mark! They are getting married at Saint Andrew Catholic Church in Newtown and are having their reception at the William Penn Inn in Gwynedd.
9. I was a huge fan of Instagram’s year-end highlights feature. Here’s a link to the video of April Lynn Designs’ most popular posts for 2014!
Happy New Year to all! Follow me on Instagram to see what 2015 brings for April Lynn Designs and all our friends and clients.