Welcome to InstaMonth October! So much happened on my Instagram this month, and in my life as a custom wedding stationery designer. Let’s get right to it!
From left to right:
1. Happy wedding day to Charlene and John! They were married on September 26th at the Stroudsmoor Country Inn.
2. Happy wedding day to Michele and Matt! They were married on September 26th, also, at the Reeds at Shelter Haven in Stone Harbor. In addition to their wedding invitation suite, I created save the dates for them and an invitation to Michele’s bridal shower.
3. This silver foil and lace blind letterpress invitation had lots of gorgeous details! I made it for Jeanine and Nick, whose wedding was on June 27th.
4. Evamarie and Matthew had a romantic pink and gold wedding invitation, which I accented with crystals. Their wedding was on June 28th at the Fairmount Water Works, and the reception was at the Crystal Tea Room.
5. Max’s birth announcement was Eagles-themed. How cute is he?
6. Happy wedding day to Jenna and Matthew! They were married at the Barn on Bridge on October 11th.
8. Check out my post about bachelorette party invitations!
9. Happy wedding day to Debbie and Terry, who were married at the Willow Creek Winery in Cape May.
10. Happy wedding day to Kerry and Steven. These two were married at Casa Sebastiani in Sonoma, California.
12. Happy wedding day to Jillian and Jeffrey, who were married in the Cira Centre Atrium.
13. Happy wedding day to Jessica and Francis! They had their Disney-themed wedding at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia.
14. Happy wedding day to Tiffany and Phillip, who were married at the Merion in Cinnaminson, New Jersey.
16. Meagan and Tommy’s wedding invitation suite was so elegant and simple! They were married at the University of Notre Dame, where they met in college.
Check in with me next month to see what I’m up to on Instagram!