Welcome to InstaMonth November! Here’s all the fun stuff I was up to over the past month as a Philadelphia wedding stationery designer, from left to right:
- This styled shoot that Ashley Gerrity Photography, Creative Eventology, and I collaborated on at Knowlton Mansion was featured on Burnett’s Boards! It was called “She Walks In Beauty” after a Lord Byron poem.
- I created sea foam green and kraft brown wedding stationery for Danyelle and Nick’s real wedding! Their reception took place at Talamore Country Club in Ambler, PA.
- This styled shoot turned into a double feature, having scored features on Every Last Detail and Floridian Weddings! The theme was “Treasury of the Sea“, and the beach wedding set made use of the ocean’s natural beauty. Driftwood, sea grapes, seashells, and other flotsam decorated the tablescape, and our palette was neutral and organic. Collaborators included Emily Grace Design and E.M. Anderson Photography.
- Nothing gets me in the holiday spirit like getting my first red cup of the season from Starbucks!
- Meet Ashley of Ashley Gerrity Photography in my interview with her!
- Happy wedding day to Joan and Rich! They were married at the Belle Voir Mansion at the Pen Ryn Estate.
- Happy wedding day to Kyle and Chris! They were married in Tampa’s Lowry Zoo, and their animal wedding invitations were super adorable.
- Liz and Jon’s wedding invitation suite was so pretty! They were married at the Hyatt at Penn’s Landing in Philadelphia.
- Andrea and Peter’s wedding invitation suite was the perfect fit for their Lakehouse Inn wedding!
- Lauren and Ashley’s wedding invitation suite was ornate and luxurious, with gold foil and pink letterpress printing! They were marrried at the Manor House at Prophecy Creek Park.
- Michelle and Rick’s passport wedding invitation was perfect for their destination wedding! They were married on a cruise of the Caribbean. and then later celebrated the night before Thanksgiving.
- Michelle and Rick’s reception at the Rosebank Winery in Newtown was rustic-themed.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with their families! I have a ton to be thankful for this year including my wonderful family, amazing friends and fabulous clients. <3
Follow me on Instagram to see everything I’m up to between now and next month’s InstaMonth post!