Welcome to InstaMonth May! Lots of fun stuff has been coming my way as spring gets into gear. Here are just a few of the things I posted on Instagram last month, from left to right:
1. Love these ladies: Tina from Make Me Glam and Renee Patrone from Events by Renee! I’ve worked closely with both of them for years, on everything from real weddings to styled shoots (like the Sparkly Spring shoot Renee planned and Tina worked on). Congrats to Renee on the grand opening of her new space, Pineapple on Main.
2. Happy wedding day to Alison and Guillaume! I love how their bilingual letterpress wedding invitation turned out. Here’s a link to their strawberry ice save the dates. They are had their ceremony at Alison’s families’ home and celebrated their reception at the Morris House Hotel in Philadelphia.
3. I couldn’t resist posting a sneak peek of something amazing! Check back on the blog to see how it turns out.
4. Michele and Matt’s gorgeous wedding is on the blog today! They were married in Stone Harbor and had their reception at the Reeds at Shelter Haven. Photo by Danielle Nowak Photography.
5. Happy wedding day to Erika and Antonio! They celebrated their wedding at Le Meridien Philadelphia. Here’s a link to their photo save the date.
6. Kyle and Chris said “I Do” at the zoo! They were married back in November at the Lowry Park Zoo in Tampa, Florida.
7. Joan and Rich’s black and purple pocketfold wedding invitation was the perfect accompaniment to their Belle Voir Manor wedding!
8. I’m oh so thankful for my wonderful family, amazing friends, a thriving business, and fabulous clients.
9. Happy Wedding Day to Simona and Travest! They celebrated at the Crystal Tea Room. I made their save the date magnet.
10. Happy wedding day to Melissa and Brian! They got married at the Governor Thomas Bennett House in Charleston, South Carolina.
Thanks for joining me for another InstaMonth! Follow me on Instagram to see what I’m up to until next time : )